Saturday 11 April 2009

Leeds and Festival 2009

Since receiving a few comments regarding this music festival I thought I would give you an update on the latest news...
Leeds and Reading are lucky enough to have one of the best line-ups I have seen this year with some of the nations top acts. With the festivals exchanging bands from one day to the next it promises to be a top weekend beginning on the 28Th August.
Tickets are still available for the event and it looks to be a great way to end the summer festival season. http://www.leedsfestival.com/tickets/index.aspx
Confirmed bands so far include artic monkeys, Kings of Leon and one of my all time favourites Radiohead. There is also The Prodigy, Bloc Party, north-east favourites Maximo Park and the Leeds based Kaiser Chiefs.
The NME stage is also host to some newer bands and I recommend looking out for White Lies, The Gas Light Anthem and Florence and the Machine.
This looks to good to miss and I may make an appearance at some point over the weekend if I can get my hands on some tickets.
Let me know who is all going and we can meet up at some point during the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ross your blog is well mint. I love how you have so many links and the you tube videos down the side. I am not really a fan of gigs e.t.c, but just for some useless information i was actually born in Reading haha. Keep up the good work. Wendy

    ReplyDelete